Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hmm...

Have you ever noticed that the same people who don't want to hear about your struggle suddenly have so much to say when you fail...?

They did want to hear about your conflict and confusion, but now they have so much to say about your failure to overcome.

It amazes me that those same people who refuse to be there in your daily struggle will suddenly appear when you give in to temptation.

They just show up with their opinions and advice and then disappear from the landscape of your life.

It sort of feels like a hit and run...

3 comments:

TenderSpirit said...

I did respond and made a comment the other day. Sorry it has taken me a couple days to get back to this. I had inhereted a nasty virus on my computer and it was down for several days.

I mentioned that I could truely relate to what you shared in your blog "the same people who don't want to hear about your struggle suddenly have so much to say when you fail".

"It sort of feels like a hit and run..."

This is an awesome analogy that feels so true.

Thanks for sharing
Barbarie

Anonymous said...

I believe you are dead-on right about that.

Norma's said...

Yep it is sad but true...seems like some people wait in the wings until we fail then have a lot of advice...I sure am glad Jesus loves us unconditionally (sp?) and He's there to catch us when we do fall...